Tuesday, February 10, 2015

It's a Ghibli World After All!

Ever wondered what a "Ghibli World" would look like? Well TAKUMI, who is an artist and fellow Miyazaki enthusiast, has created a map of what this might look like. Take a gander at this beauty:

    

In the words of Liz Lemon, "I want to go to there." Seriously, I wish that this was already a reality. I know that the Studio Ghibli Museum already is a reality (which is awesome) but I would seriously geek out if this theme park existed. TAKE MY MONEY!! I would take a ton of pictures with Totoro, hang out in Howl's Moving Castle with Calcifer, have lunch with No-Face...the possibilities are endless!! Ohhh!! Catbus Monorail!!! *dies of happiness*

How about you fellow Miyazaki fans? Do you wish that there was a Miyazaki/Ghibli theme park?What would you like to see included in the park? What would you do first? 







No comments:

Post a Comment